Monday, September 14, 2009

Sayonara!

Yesterday the dogs "officially" started their vacation at their Uncle Matt and Aunt Kelly's house (thanks again for that guys!). Reagan (pictured here) and Scooby are obviously not having a great time from the picture Kelly sent... (Could you sense the sarcasm there?) I don't know the last time I've seen her so relaxed. (See Mike, she doesn't look so viscous now, does she!?)

Today has been a busy day of packing (for Jeff) and running errands/getting the house ready (for me). The house has been cleaned, the fridge has been emptied, packs have been packed... Now we are just waiting to leave. I think you could even call us bored. We went out to dinner to try and fill the time... Now that we're back though we just don't know what to do with ourselves... Guess I'll go watch some TV and try to get tired. BUT WE'RE SO EXCITED, WHO COULD SLEEP!!!

So the adventure officially starts TOMORROW and we are hoping to be able to blog pretty often - will all depend on the wireless connections we can find. I'm thinking that should be pretty easy though.

Oh, I gave Skype it's first run through tonight and talked with my Dad and Linda. That was fun to actually do a live video chat. It's really easy to use so let us know if you have it.

Ok, nighty night for now... Love you all! Sayonara!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tarah and Jeff! I hope you both have a WONDERFUL trip! I can't wait to live Japan vicarously through you! Please be safe and have FUN! Michelle N!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tarah & Jeff, Linda and I hope you have a great and safe trip. Keep in touch via Skype.

    We love you, Dad & Linda

    ReplyDelete