Saturday, September 12, 2009

Only Days Away...

Tuesday is the big day - I can't believe it's almost here. We have so much to do before we go - thank GOD for the weekend and Monday.

Today though we are headed to a football game - Washington State of course! Go Cougs!! It's a beautiful day for football!

Oh, this morning I signed us up for a Skype account so if you have one just look me up or let me know what yours is and I'll add you. :) If not go sign up for one, it's free! We can talk that way since we won't have a phone that works. Plus, our mini computer has video so we could even video chat!

Lastly, I wanted to put up a quick note about comments - we would LOVE your comments on here - the more the merrier! (Plus it lets me know people are actually reading this). :)

Have a great day and keep us in your thoughts and prayers. We love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I have a skype account, although I am not sure what my user name is?!?!?! I don't use it often. I will look tonight and try to find you!

    ReplyDelete